Every Like, Comment, and Share count towards extending your brand’s reach on Facebook. So if you’re a Facebook Page admin, be sure to give yourself the option of engaging with your brand as an individual profile. This means you can Like, Comment, and Share as YOU, which makes your activity visible to the people in your personal network — thus, spreading the reach of your brand’s posts.
As a Facebook Page admin, have you noticed that even when you are logged in as yourself, your Likes are denoted as your brand rather than you?
Many Facebook Page admins are unaware of a somewhat obscure setting in Facebook that allows you to Like, Comment, and Share on your Facebook page as an individual rather than as a brand. Here’s how to change that right now:
1. Log into Facebook.
2. In the upper right corner, click on the star-like icon. You will see the option Use Facebook as. Select your brand page. NOTE: this is a very important step — you must, at this point, be logged in as your brand page in order to complete this process.
3. On your brand Facebook page, click on Edit Page >> Update Info located at the top of the page.
4. On Edit Page, click on Your Settings in the upper left navigation.
5. In the Posting Preferences section, uncheck the option to Always comment and post as your page, even when using Facebook as your personal profile.
6. That’s it! Now you can interact with your Facebook Brand Page as an individual. This means that when you are logged in to your personal profile, you can engage as yourself with your brand’s posts in the home feed. If you are on your brand’s Facebook Page, you can toggle between your personal and brand profiles by using the star-like tool in the upper right corner. Facebook will also alert you at the top of the page as to the profile you are engaging as. Now go amp up engagement and reach!